Today's Pics.

hot883

Hi everyone. Just some pics. today of the 125 gallon w/520w of PC's. Taken with a Kodak DX3900. Hope you enjoy.

fedukeford

Nice pics! hows the sailfin doing in your tank? i was considering one for my 125, but local reefers talked me out of it beacuase they said they really shouldnt be in much less than a 180

hot883

Originally Posted by fedukeford
Nice pics! hows the sailfin doing in your tank? i was considering one for my 125, but local reefers talked me out of it beacuase they said they really shouldnt be in much less than a 180
He is doing wonderful. I'm really learning the behavour of the Tangs and my position or stance is changing. They are definately NOT starved for space. Plus my rocks are setup in a fashion to allow them to swim through and across the back of the tank as well.

hot883

Originally Posted by TX Reef
When are you going to be ready to trade again?
Maybe a week or so.

hot883

Are you ready for SPS?
No, still have my PC's.I have been devoting alot of time to my dad and my hunting. Dad is doing wonderful by the way. Lost 53 lbs. of water weight and has started on dialysis (sp) and is taking that Very well.

ginarox

looks awesome!! i have a red sailfin and all i have to say he is the boss of the tank....if he dies ,,,i dont think i will get another one, he is absolutely gorgeous, i just dont like him being so aggressive towards the others.....have a great night.....
p.s.....were seeing snow tonight,,or should i say sleet,,,,,,,,

tx reef

Originally Posted by hot883
No, still have my PC's.I have been devoting alot of time to my dad and my hunting. Dad is doing wonderful by the way. Lost 53 lbs. of water weight and has started on dialysis (sp) and is taking that Very well.

Glad to hear it. I just bought Tina a Savage 7mm-08 with Accu-Trigger from a guy at work for $300. It is only 6 months old and he has only shot it twice. I just ordered a Burris 3x9x40 Fullfield II off of natchezss.com for $234. It even comes with a GPS.
Sorry for getting your thread off track. I'll start a gun thread in the Aquarium Forum.

tx reef

She doesn't know she is getting a gun for Christmas. I told her we had to wait till next year.... :hilarious

hot883

She doesn't know she is getting a gun for Christmas. I told her we had to wait till next year.... :hilarious
Start another thread in the aquarium and I will tell ya how to season a new barrel.

ginarox

Originally Posted by hot883
hi hott883, i hope that your dad is doing well, when i saw that your dad is doing dialysis,,it got my attention,,,my mother passed away 4 years ago due to her kidneys,,so when i hear that someone is on dialysis, my heart just breaks,,,i wish the best for your dad,,please keep me posted on how he is doing,,,i will diffenetly keep you in my prayers...have a good night....

hot883

Originally Posted by ginarox
hi hott883, i hope that your dad is doing well, when i saw that your dad is doing dialysis,,it got my attention,,,my mother passed away 4 years ago due to her kidneys,,so when i hear that someone is on dialysis, my heart just breaks,,,i wish the best for your dad,,please keep me posted on how he is doing,,,i will diffenetly keep you in my prayers...have a good night....
Many Thanks Gina

hot883

New thread posted. I deleted my off topic posts.
I am glad your dad is doing better.
Thanks for both