tomato clown VS false percula

tboy

hi
i have a 220 with a pair of tomato clown. just adding a pair of false percula but the tomato never leave them alone. they wont dare to come out of the rocks.
are they ok together?

john,jr

QUOTE=Boy;2486181]hi
i have a 220 with a pair of tomato clown. just adding a pair of false percula but the tomato never leave them alone. they wont dare to come out of the rocks.
are they ok together?
Tomatoes get pretty large and are very aggressive. They want let any other clown make it I'm afraid.

tboy

shoot me
my, i thought i saw people have large tank with all different clown together.
i must be wrong or maybe they the same breed or they introduce them all in together.
so i guest i have to take it out.

pbienkiewi

Now to play the devils advocate. I have two Tomato clowns and a Clarkii clown in my 55gal. These clowns are of a good size. I have had them for almost four years now. They do have there designated areas they guard. There is no nipping or any other damage to any of the three fish.

tboy

Originally Posted by pbienkiewi
http:///forum/post/2491020
Now to play the devils advocate. I have two Tomato clowns and a Clarkii clown in my 55gal. These clowns are of a good size. I have had them for almost four years now. They do have there designated areas they guard. There is no nipping or any other damage to any of the three fish.
did you have them all in at the same time?