Tomato not looking so good

itom37

My tomato clown has discolored and ragged ventral fins. I noticed this a few weeks ago, but they seemed to get better. Now he is hanging out behind a rock, breathing fast and not eating. He is usually one of my most bold fish and eats like a pig.
My tank is 55 gallons with a sump/refuge. No fish have been added recently except a lawnmower blenny two weeks ago that had been QT'd and is very healthy. All other fish (two firefish, LMB, diamond goby, and blue sided fairy wrasse) appear quite healthy.
Ammonia: 0
Nitrates: 0
pH: possibly high... 8.3-8.5 (hard to read)
temp: 76. It is normally 81 b/c of our lights. The house got cold last night and the heater clearly wasn't calibrated correctly.
salinity: 1.023.
This is a bit upsetting as this is one of my most robust fish, and I feel that the tank is more healthy than ever. If anyone has any ideas, I would be glad to hear them.
... oh yeah, all inhabitants (minus LMB) were treated in QT for ich two months ago. The tank was fish-free for 6 weeks and all returned healthy (copper treatment). There are no signs of ich that I can see. Nothing visible but the ragged fin.

sepulatian

With the fish having ragged fins, it sounds like he was getting picked on by the other fish. He may have already been stressed and then they started picking. If he comes out then you may want to put him into the QT for awhile.