Tonga mushrooms

jerth6932

LoL they are very nice...... I have one but I am not home to post a pix of it!!!! I will try tonight.... but I am getting married tonight... so no guerentees!!!! You know that you are addicited to SWF when on your wedding day you are on the board postin..... instead of getting ready.....lol!!!!!

xrayman

Congrats on the marriage?I was just wondering the lfs called it a target tonga mushroom i;m trying to figure out the color it is a purplish blue when it opens up i will get a pic

jerth6932

Originally Posted by xrayman
Congrats on the marriage?I was just wondering the lfs called it a target tonga mushroom i;m trying to figure out the color it is a purplish blue when it opens up i will get a pic
Mine is a really deep purple.......... with green inner circle!!!

jerth6932

Do they multipy like any other mushroom?
Yeah they do split....... mine hasn't yet, but they are suppose to...... Email me and I will send you to a site that has a good pic of them!!!

xrayman

Those are cool thanks for that info.Mine isn't that color yet really not opened up good,but you can see hints of that purple color

jerth6932

Those are cool thanks for that info.Mine isn't that color yet really not opened up good,but you can see hints of that purple color
Glad I could help!!!!! They will change in to their color after about a week!!