TONS of BRAND NEW equipment for sale!!

prevwon

The black stand is for a 55 gallon tank. I bought the tank for $189 + tax in June and it is brand new, not a drop of water was put in it and there are no scratches. I will include some aquarium glass cleaners as well

jamier

Where is the stuff being sent from? Also what would it cost to ship both bags of sand to 56048???

prevwon

Originally Posted by jamier
Where is the stuff being sent from? Also what would it cost to ship both bags of sand to 56048???
All the stuff is coming from Charlotte, NC. I sent you a PM.

zdthompson

if feel bad for who ever bought the test kits that brand is junk! i have them and they are verry off. always use tablets never liquid

prevwon

Originally Posted by zdthompson
if feel bad for who ever bought the test kits that brand is junk! i have them and they are verry off. always use tablets never liquid
Thanks for this worthless post. I made sure they were a good brand before I got them. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought them. Even one of the moderators said they were good, along with other people.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by zdthompson
what test kits? api? theyre not off.. do you know how to use them?