Tons of Frags. Looking to Trade in Portland Or. Area?

trikonreef

I've got Leaters, Bubble Corals, BTA's, Carpet Anemones, Brains. Looking to trade mostly the leaters and bubbles. I'll post the pics later to day or the next.
Basically I just want to know how many locals are swimming here.....

wesa

I'm local but sure don't have anything to trade. I'm just adding a 90 gal. aggressive to my zoo & am upgrading the lighting system on my 125 to be able to get a carpet anenome & a few corals. Don't know what yet because I haven't done a lot of research yet & need to add in compatability & easy care factors. I'm really open to input and meeting the locals too.

trikonreef

I've had a Green Carpet for a while under some VHO's. It seem to be doing just fine. What type of lighting is recomened for them, i'm curious.

wesa

All I know is it requires stronger light than I presently have. I have T5's on the way. Maybe some of our lighting experts on here can help us out.

tat2d

Hey guys! There is a really good local site, but I don't think I'm supposed to post links here. So I'll PM both of you with the site. I'm in Eugene, maybe I'll see you at one of the monthly meetings.
Enjoy!
Bobby
Please do not offer to provide other links out of respect to the owners.

wesa

I emailed you Tat2d for the info. I had updated my info to accept emails& don't understand what went wrong with that. I'll check it out & maybe scream for help from the moderators here. Thanks.

pondboy

Tat2d
Are you still living in Portland? i am in Camas. If you still have stuff to trade/barter, send me a PM. Thanks
Anyone else from my area? Camas, WA or Portland OR

hot883

You will not be able to email or PM other members. That option is not open.
Please do not ask for or provide links to other sites out of respect for the owners of SWF.com Thanks, Barry