chiller artatic 1/3hp $600
euro-reef rs-250 skimmer $400
turbo twist 6x uvlight $75 or $100 with mag pump
tunze wavebox $400
tunze 6201 powerhead $359
tunze multi-controler $175
float switch for auto top off systems $30
live rock $2.00 per lb
and alot more stuff i havent posted yet if interested email me @ oberski1234@yahoo.com or call @ 714-322-9283

reefforbrains

I assume you take care of your goodies but I would like to see a pic of the wavebox.
Generally people who use them are not the sort to abuse items but I am sure you can understand.
Pics possible?

oberski1234

THE PIC OF THE WAVEBOX IS ALL READY ATTACH TO THE LINK THERE PICS ON THIS PAGE OF THE WAVE BOX AND IT LIKE 6MONTHS OLD MAX
Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2580831
I assume you take care of your goodies but I would like to see a pic of the wavebox.
Generally people who use them are not the sort to abuse items but I am sure you can understand.
Pics possible?

oberski1234

WELL IT HARD TO EXPLAIN THIS FLOAT SWITCH IS CUSTOM MADE IVE BEEN USING IT FOR 6 MONTH AND NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH UN LIKE KENT MARINE ON THE FLOODED MY SYSTEM 2 TIMES THIS SYSTEM HAS FLOAT SWITCH WATER PUMP THAT TURNS ON WONCE WATER LEVEL GET LOW AND PUMPS IT BACK TO THE LEVEL THE I HAVE THE SWITCH SET TO THIS SYSTEM WORKS VERY GOOD FOR THE SIZE OF IT AND I LOVE IT BUT CANT USE IT ON MY OTHER TANKS JUST TO SMALL SO GOING TO MAKE A MUCH LARGER ONE FOR THAT TANK
Originally Posted by prime311
http:///forum/post/2580886
Whats the float switch you're selling? Do you have a link?

oberski1234

need to sell asap is anyone interested in any of this stuff
i cant speack for everyone but has anyone sold anything on here ive just coming across a ton looky loos plz help me understand this why i can sell anything on here unless im giving it way for like free or ner that plz help me understand this

spiderwoman

It could be the pricing. There is normally so much stuff for sale here at great prices, mostly at least 50% off new. It's very hard to get close to full price for even slightly used equipment. When the pricing is maybe 25% off of new most of us will get the equipment then brand new with full warranty.
I've bought plenty of stuff from here and when the price is right, I buy. Last I bought 48" Coralife Aqualife 2x150MH fixture and it was maybe 40% of a new (maybe even less), it was in excellent condition and very clean. Just needed new bulbs.
I'm interested in your chiller, but the price is too much. I'd take it for under $400 inc shipping.

Z

zcl171

hey... im interested in 40 pounds of live rock....wondering if you could cut me somesort of deal...will need to be shipped to 66226....also wondering if live rock is ok to sit in buckets of saltwater for a week or so before i put together my tank?...please respond back to zcl171@aol.com

reefmate75

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2582826
It could be the pricing. There is normally so much stuff for sale here at great prices, mostly at least 50% off new. It's very hard to get close to full price for even slightly used equipment. When the pricing is maybe 25% off of new most of us will get the equipment then brand new with full warranty.
I've bought plenty of stuff from here and when the price is right, I buy. Last I bought 48" Coralife Aqualife 2x150MH fixture and it was maybe 40% of a new (maybe even less), it was in excellent condition and very clean. Just needed new bulbs.
yes she got a heck of a deal
haha used to be my hood but i also bought a larger tank and didnt hav a use for it, im about to upgrade the lights on the new tank to MH also and am looking for a chiller also, but for my little ol 140 gollon tank 600 for a chiller that i will only need it to drop the temp maybe 3 degrees is way to much,
the tunzes and the chiller spark my intrests but like spidy said i can spend just alittle more and get it new