too many fish for a 25 gal

eelman

I started a 25gal in feb. the first two fish I bought were a Domino Damsle, and a Three Stripe Damsle. the next day the 3-stripe died I was able to trade him in for a blue damsle. after about 5 weeks the domino, a goatfish and a cleaner wrasse died of ick. now I have a chocolite chip starfish, a snowflake eel, a lawnmower blenny, a long spined sea urchin, a blue damsle, a sally lightfoot crab, 2 snails, and 2 scarlet hermits. Until 3 days ago I had a coral banded shrimp, but the urchen ate it.
I am going to get a 175 gal in sep.
Do I have too many fish for my little aquairium?????

gabe

It depends on your filtration and tank maintanence.It also depends on how big your inverts and fish are. From the looks of it, your tank is probably almost at its maximum capacity.You do have alot of things in your tank,but not too many fish.Your inverts do not make alot of waste, but clean up the tank. If you add another fish or two, that might be pushing it, so I would leave your tank how it is.

krazzydart

depends on the filtration.... it should be ok ......goodluck .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..