Took a trip to the LFS tonight yaaay!!

anubisxero

I got a killer deal on a large piece of cured LR and a gorgeous sebae anemone that's been on it for weeks. The anemone has it's foot in a rather deep area so there's no way it was coming out. I'm in there all the time so it was a done deal. I also picked up a sweet zoo polyp rock, with some with red eyes and some with bright green. I'll get pictures asap.

anubisxero

So it's the next day and the polyps are looking rather happy, the sebae puffed up nice last night, but this morning looks a little small and frail. But i suspect that's just the stress of transport and a new environment. :notsure:

watson3

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
The anemone has it's foot in a rather deep area so there's no way it was coming out.
Until you get it where you want it in your tank...Nice find though

anubisxero

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
dang it died quick
lol! no no i meant the camera. it wasn't charged and the resolution was high, which meant only 2 pictures. :)

anubisxero

Okay so here are some much better pictures. Hope you enjoy.

Is this caulerpa?

The female

both, kinda blurry, sorry.

anubisxero

Originally Posted by m0nk
Nice find! Congrats on the deal, that's a nice lookin anemone.
Thanks! It's been a little moody lately but it's puffing up pretty nicely.

J

jrthomas40

oh ok....i was bout to say dang....yah that is a really nice anemone...im a bit green with envy

anubisxero

Haha thanks! I took some new video of the anemone and some of the clowns tonight. They're getting into some pretty funny nesting habits. The male is dusting my new rock and the sand beneath it. I'll be stoked if they start mating i've had them almost 2 years now. :D

alirons

How do you keep that anemone in one place or does it wonder around.I have the same one and it flips over sometimes.