took pics of everything for you guys!!! what do ya want?

scotts

Dan,
Do you still have the food and the water additives? Send me an e-mail at scotts@valex.com . I am having problems and I can pick up my e-mail, I just can't send e-mail. God I love computers.
Scott

scotts

DV,
Thanks for the help. I have a cable modem and I have it set up so that I can pick up my e-mail from work as well as my personal e-mail. I am not sure which account is causing the problems. I have not been sure who to call, my work IT staff or the tech staff at the cable company. Thinking about it I had better call the IT staff at work. They will be more helpful, plus the girl that I would call has the most beautiful Irish accent. Of course she works the same hours that I do so I guess I should call in sick someday so I can call her from home.
Sorry for the thread jack Dan.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program.
Scott

nano reefin

I've already got 1st dibs on two of the books.. Marine Aquarist & Marine Fishes. Hey Dave, would like to get the skunk cleaner as well if it's still available.

danrw84

why did u call me dave? lol
hey guys
just got back from snowboarding today
sale on this stuff is picking up
still need buyers for
tank/stand/canopy/lights/inverts(pickup prefered..dont want to ship)
fish/liverock/live sand

I EMAIL YOU A WEEK AGO AND NO ANSWER! I ASKED YOU IN THE EMAIL ABOUT THE LR, HOW MANY POUNDS AND HOW MUCH U WANT FOR THEM (LR).... I TOLD U I WAS VERY INTERESTED AND STILL TO THIS DATE NO ANSWER.........
IF U WANT GOOD BUYERS WE WANT GOOD ANSWERS :cool: :cool: :cool: CRJER@AOL.COM

danrw84

i have tried to let as many people as possilble know.
the LR was sold and is already gone!
sorry! sold a while back.

danrw84

i still have a HAGEN 802 for sale $20.00 shipped
HAGEN 302 1 month old powerhead, $10.50 shipped!!!!
2 55w PC's 110 shipped
REEF VITAL DNA...UN OPENEND. $9.00 shipped! (small bottle. big bottle 15 shipped)
still got qall THE TEST kits but the ALK test (SAL one, still have the RED SEA ONE
and the COMPLETE redsea PH, NITRITE, NITRATE, AMONIA (dry chemical kit)
also have UNOPNENED tube of aqaurium silicone. 3.00 shipped .
Aqauclear 200 Carbon
HEAVY DUTY 10 Outlet Powerstrip, custom wall mountable (i customized it) (15.00 + shipping)
UNUSED: Saltwater Fish For Dummies (15 shipped!, 30 dollar retail!!!)
SETTING UP A MARINE AQAURIUM book. 6.00 shipped. HARCOVER, unused.
PIPE CLEANER SET, 3.00 shipped (light to no use)
NETS, big and small brine net, 2.00 shipped
CPR CS90 Overflow WITH MAXIJET 1200 venturi powerhead.
email me! danrw84@cox.net
AIM: danrw84 ( I WILL BE ONLINE ALL NIGHT TONIGHT! (TUESDAY 3/4/03)
thanks guys! enjoy!!!
danoSEE IT HERE!

W

wildmike

I am interested in the Coral vit. and calcium test kit. Email me $ for both shipped!! At mcdowell@oregontrail.net I am away from my computer so I cann't check my email tell letter tonight. Thanks
Mike

krunk

for everyones information, this post is 7 months old, he sold everything (i think), and hasnt been at swf.com in a long time.