Topics keep getting deleted???

roll tide

I have posted in the "Corals and Trading" a topic about trading blue shrooms. I've posted twice and its been deleted twice. Can someone tell me why this is? :notsure:

phixer

Were the posts offensive or hurt somethings feelings in someway somewhere somehow or maybe someday? probably removed because the post listed a link to a competitors site. If so they might have been removed by ..."The Man"

moneyman

Originally Posted by Roll Tide
I have posted in the "Corals and Trading" a topic about trading blue shrooms. I've posted twice and its been deleted twice. Can someone tell me why this is? :notsure:

Post it here ... we can check why it was removed.

roll tide

It simply said, " Any one interested in trading blue shrooms? And will ing to ship to SC?" Thats it. :notsure:

phixer

That dosent sound like anything you put into an aquarium. Are you referring to blue Mushroom Polyps or Mushroom Anemones?

roll tide

Originally Posted by Phixer
That dosent sound like anything you put into an aquarium. Are you referring to blue Mushroom Polyps or Mushroom Anemones?
Blue Mushrooms

ray28576

They deleted that because I don't think you can trade corals or fish because they sale it. I think I read that some where.

ray28576

Reminder

[hr]
This forum is for trading of corals and frags. "WTB" threads, or those selling and shipping corals, are a violation and will be deleted. Please keep it to trading out of respect to the owner and operator of this board.
Thats what it says.^ I don't think you are in violation of that, so never mind.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
In going back to review the deleted threads, the word "selling" standout. You can't sell corals here.