Torch, Hammer or Frogspawn in upstate NY?

nyreefer

Just thought I would check to see if anyone has any of the above corals in the western NY area they would like to trade or sell before I ordered off the net?

mbowker

I have Frogspawn and Hammer coral frags three Frogspawn pieces about 4-5 inches when open(4-6 heads on each). Im in Central NJ if we could trade or if you want to buy let mew know. I need some more color in my tank

nyreefer

Thanks for the offer, I was hoping to stay local and avoid all the shippnig nonsense. I'm from the other side of NY about 6 hours from you!

nyreefer

Jim,
At the moment I just have xenia and a few orange ricordea yumas. Nice tank by the way, i see you're all set with the orange rics. Let me know if your interested in any xenia... otherwise I was going to check out saltwaterparadise in tonawanda to see what they have.

yaksplat

heh, i just left there a few minutes ago. I know he has a few of the torch, frogspawn, hammer family.
So far i've had horrible luck with xenia. No idea why.
Jim

kuyamark

hey MBowker
How much are you selling the frogspawn and hammer I am very interested I am from NY so I could just come pick them up
Mark

dderue

I would be interested in the hammer or frogspawn if it is still available. Would you ship to NY?

tank1483

Its awesome looking, but my tank will not be able to support it or any SPS. Looking for SPS or soft corals for my 55. thansk for the offer though