Tornadoes hit Western Massachusetts. Link to video!

socal57che

ReefkeeperZ lives up there somewhere....Western Maine, I think. Where are you? Any damage where you are? Looks like a few people lost their lives and several injured. This tornado season has been a real doozie.

carlos413

I am in Northampton Mass. Minutes away from the action. I been in the area since 1986 and never seen or witnessed anything like it. The city of Springfield was the hardest hit. One thousand National guard men and woman have been deployed.

socal57che

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos413 http:///forum/thread/385993/tornadoes-hit-western-massachusetts-link-to-video#post_3387787
I am in Northampton Mass. Minutes away from the action. I been in the area since 1986 and never seen or witnessed anything like it. The city of Springfield was the hardest hit. One thousand National guard men and woman have been deployed.
Glad to hear it missed you. A fellow Tundra owner who lives in western Maine said the twister was on the ground for 40 miles. I guess there were a couple near him, too. A few of my Tundra bretheren had their trucks smashed by the tornados that hit Tuscaloosa a while back.

gemmy

Glad that you missed it. I just can't believe all tornadoes that have occurred this year. It is heartbreaking to see all the photos and videos. It is just complete devastation, and people had little warning to prepare themselves. It just makes you think about what is important and helps to put things into perspective (I needed that today).