Trade Alpine car CD stereo for lights!!!!!!

salty444

I have a great alpine CD player with remote control that I will trade for 48" vho or PC lighting!!! I can take pics if anyone is interested. ships immediately

salty444

Not sure exactly what year but it is fairly new since I just took it out of my 2003 pickup when I sold it. It is a detachable face and the face folds down when you want to load a CD. It comes with the original box and wireharness to hook it up. It also has a remote control..
Model # CDA-7892
according to the popular auction site it is worth about 100-120 so any reasonable offer will be considered or trade for quality lighting but has to be at least 46" VHO or PC. I will make up difference with cash.

salty444

CD player still available.. I will sweeten the deal with a legacy amp if I can find it.. That should equal a great light for my tank...

salty444

JB,
I am not familiar with that ballast.. Does it have a canopy and bulbs? I wanted one that I could just plug in and turn on.

jailbreak

if u will trade the head unit and amp then yes it is plug and play four 48" bulbs 8 end caps and a 440 watt ice cap vho ballast

salty444

does it have a canopy? sorry for the questions... What kind of bulbs come with it and how old are they?

jailbreak

Originally Posted by salty444
where can I get a canopy for the bulbs? are 4 actinic OK to light up an aquarium?
I can build u a canopy what size tank? 4 attinics r all blue u might want to buy a 50/50 to brighten it up.

salty444

it is a 55g.. is that light system overkill for a 55 gallon tank? if I were to trade you would this thing even fit on top of my tank? How much would it cost to get 2 50/50 bulbs to go with the actinics?

jailbreak

it is a 55g.. is that light system overkill for a 55 gallon tank? if I were to trade you would this thing even fit on top of my tank? How much would it cost to get 2 50/50 bulbs to go with the actinics?
I would ony use 1 50/50 but they cost $24 what kind of wood would the canopy b made of?

jailbreak

how did you have it setup on your tank? would it need fans also if I built a wood canopy?
e mail me and we will talk tomorrow also will send more pics of items katmom46@aol.com

jailbreak

let me know if u want to make the trade. because I can have this thing sold in a day. I think this is a fair trade

jailbreak

Originally Posted by clownfish4
Why dont you get helides for that alpine cd player.
Halides, because the head unit is only worth $100