Trade Alpine car CD stereo for lights!!!!!!

jailbreak

Originally Posted by hoover86
speaking of sold in a day, if you do decide to sell the ballast and bulbs let me know......
salty444 has 1st dibs if I here nothing by wed. we will talk.

salty444

I emailed you.. Please contact me. I will box up the stereo and amp tonight after speaking to you about the lights.

jailbreak

Originally Posted by hoover86
speaking of sold in a day, if you do decide to sell the ballast and bulbs let me know......
lights are yours if u want them please e mail me at katmom46@aol.com to dicuss arangements

jailbreak

Originally Posted by salty444
No longer need lights.. aquired 260 watt PC's from a different site..
I now need a new skimmer!!!!!
Red Sea classic in sump $85 shipped in the USA Red Sea classic HOB $125 shipped in the USA u know my email Also I did leave u a message on the 1st number this morning

salty444

I called you back and left you a message! I didn't want to fiddle with making my own canopy so traded someone a complete 4x65 watt setup with moon lights..
Is the redsea skimmer any good?

salty444

Mike,
Deck and Amp shipped out today for you. You also have alot of wire harnesses included. And the wire/fuse to connect the amp and another space saver that goes under the deck incase you are installing it into a truck.. makes up for larger decks.. I have the confirmation reciept if you need it.

salty444

Mike,
Give me a call! I have a question about the air adjustment screw on the skimmer.. I may be blind but I cannot find it!