trade homemade blueberry jam for polyps??

newreeferpa

just thought i would put my domestic goddess abilities to use and see if anyone wants is interested in trading some polyps for some homemade blueberry blackberry jam (picked the berries today still cooking on the stove)
and homemade shortbread cookies
for some extra polps that they have lying around
worth a try right

A

alexmir

Probably wont get much. Sorry..
Coral usually cost alot, so it would take quite a bit of jelly to make up the cost.

rbu1

New reefer. What type of stuff do you want? I have a TON of purple mushrooms.......And depending on you location in PA I am in South Jersey 10 minutes from the Commodre Barry Bridge.

shrimpi

Originally Posted by newreeferpa
http:///forum/post/2717703
just thought i would put my domestic goddess abilities to use and see if anyone wants is interested in trading some polyps for some homemade blueberry blackberry jam (picked the berries today still cooking on the stove)
worth a try right

If you were in florida I would SOOO jump on this. My mom loves blackberries! It would be worth it for me :) haha but too bad you are like 1500 mi away :(
Jess

metweezer

http:///forum/post/2717703
worth a try right

newreeferpa

no i am not packaging with potato's (saw that thread- what a waste).
rbu1 i live in punxsutawney PA (not sure how far i am from you) and am just starting to get into the corals area- so i was looking for anything that would work in a 36 gallon with MH.
shrimpi where do you live PM me and i will send you a small jar of my FAMOUS black and blue Jam
(sells locally for $5 a jar). will send you one just because you are you, and i love make moms happy
just thought the thread would be cute. variety is the spice of life> i have a friend who makes vanilla body scrub
if anyone needs some spice. you guys have been a great help

tbcseod

Personally I think this is a great thread! I'm still new to corals too so I got none to offer but I still think its a great idea!
~T

airandsea

I would be interested. Something different and unique. I am new to corals also but I think I have some eagle eyes that I could spare for a jar or so. I am a ways away from home and I sure could go for something homemade
. Let me know. PM me if you want. Talk with you soon!!!!!

newreeferpa

airandsea PM sent
raleigh19- give me your address and i will send you a jar- did you want the jam or the vanilla body candy?
did i mention that the blue and blackberries are organic

m0nk

I've got some mushrooms and paly button polyps if you're interested in those. I'm outside Harrisburg, but that's like 3 hrs away, isn't it? If you're in the area, I'd definitely be up for a trade.

Oh, and if you have the lighting for it, I have some monti-caps and a monti-digita to "sweeten" the deal. The caps grow like crazy in my tank, need to make some room. There are orange, dark green, and green with blue polyps (though these are worth a tad more than the others, and aren't growing quite as fast, so I might not be ready to part with any yet).

newreeferpa

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2720641
I've got some mushrooms and paly button polyps if you're interested in those. I'm outside Harrisburg, but that's like 3 hrs away, isn't it? If you're in the area, I'd definitely be up for a trade.

Oh, and if you have the lighting for it, I have some monti-caps and a monti-digita to "sweeten" the deal. The caps grow like crazy in my tank, need to make some room. There are orange, dark green, and green with blue polyps (though these are worth a tad more than the others, and aren't growing quite as fast, so I might not be ready to part with any yet).
would definately be interested- we can wither meet half way or mail (i will pay for the shipping both ways). i have a MH. let me know what you want. dont have much in my tank right now so anything that is easy to take care of sounds good to me PM me

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2720687
would definately be interested- we can wither meet half way or mail (i will pay for the shipping both ways). i have a MH. let me know what you want. dont have much in my tank right now so anything that is easy to take care of sounds good to me PM me
Cool, lemme gather a list of what I can definitely ship out (the monti caps likely won't be attached to anything, but the rest will be) and see what shipping might be; I'm fairly busy these days and probably wouldn't be able to get out the door to meet halfway. I also wouldn't ask you to pay for what I'm sending you, that's why it's called "trading".
PM me your zip code and I'll reply when ready.