Trade in Philadelphia area.

floorguy

Hi, I have some blue schrooms, a bright green one, a hole bunch of xenia ( will not be attached to rock) and a bunch of kenya tree(attached to rock and some not) also a couple green striped mushrooms. I am looking for some bright colored zoos, peppermint shrimp and cleaner shrimp. Thanks for looking.

floorguy

anyone? the green mushroom is gone i have some blue ones, red kenya, xenia and green striped schrooms left.

bailey52

Floorguy.. as I said before Im in the Philly area... Im about to go buy some cleaner shrimp and trade with you!
except Im a landscaper and you know were getting a storm tommorow

floorguy

Originally Posted by Bailey52
Floorguy.. as I said before Im in the Philly area... Im about to go buy some cleaner shrimp and trade with you!
except Im a landscaper and you know were getting a storm tommorow
hey when ever you get a chance to get here let me know. floorguy1823@yahoo.com

floorguy

For 3 peppermint shrimp, I will give ya one of everything. That should be about the price of one cleaner shrimp. interested give me an e-mail thanks.

floorguy

Originally Posted by trainfever
Hey Floorguy, need any snails?
I have plenty fo snails over 150 and 4 different kinds.

sin

Do you have any zoos at all if so maybe we can trade 2 or 3 polys. These are the zoos i have let me know

floorguy

Originally Posted by sin
Do you have any zoos at all if so maybe we can trade 2 or 3 polys. These are the zoos i have let me know

I have some but dont know how to frag them. i am gonna start a small rubble pile and try to spread them i just got some awesome ones from a member of reef central. I like the orange could i buy a polyp or 2 off ya. i have a couple blue shrooms left that the pictures do no justice for.

sin

Floorguy just cut off a polyp or two with a razor and super glue the bottom of the zoos which is the part that you cut off to a peice of rock thats all it takes and a frag is born

sin

Originally Posted by trainfever
Yo Sin, I'll take the Zoos, email me.
what's up trainfever right now i am trying to trade for other zoos i'll let you know when i frag some more then we can work something out. BTW how is the xenia and toadstool doing