Trade my 2 aquarium setups for putting ceiling in shop

von

I have 2 setups that I have listed for sale and had some interest but no sale.
I have another idea. I have a shop that is about the size of a one car garage (maybe a little bigger). I need a ceiling put in it so I can get insulation up and heat the shop. I have received a few different estimates and they are all running about $1000 for labor and wood.
I would trade my 2 aquarium setups for you to put up a ceiling in the shop. Or trade bowfront for labor and I buy wood. Or some deal like that.
90 Gallon Oceanic Bowfront reef ready (corner overflow (not the mega overflow) with black stand, smoked door, matching canopy, Ecosystem 3012, Iwaki pump(I think - I can't get to it to see), check valve, glass heater, regular fluorescent light. The top trim/brace has a crack on it and I do have new trim for it that just needs to be put on.
The other tank is a 55 tube, reef ready (2 25's connected by 2 tubes). This has a black acrylic stand and matching canopy. It has a wet/dry with a Mag 9.5 pump, check valve, glass heater, regular fluorescent light. Tank does have some scratches but can be easily buffed out.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
I am located in Nixa, Missouri (south of Springfield MO)

thegrog

If you lived closer or made this offer at the begining of my vacation, I would have taken you up on it.

von

Dang, too bad. It's a good deal too. I just got a quote from a local guy to do the work outright and he said he would charge me $400 labor and materials would be about $150-$200. So that's $600 for both tanks. Good deal.