Trade or Sell Corals - Rochester,NY

mspad

Any interest in Crown Leather corals, Anthelia, Bright Orange Mushrooms, Green/brown mushrooms, Kenya trees, Green star polyps, and Yellow polyps.
Let me know

mscarpena

I have a nice toadstool leather that is all green for sale. I live in Buffalo, NY. I also have a bunch of other stuff, but none that is on your list. Let me know.

angelfishman

Any interest in Crown Leather corals, Anthelia, Bright Orange Mushrooms, Green/brown mushrooms, Kenya trees, Green star polyps, and Yellow polyps[/QUOTE
interested in all of them.sold all my corals,and went fowlr,now I miss
my reef. so I am looking for some softies. I am just east of Rochester.
send me a pm with prices.
Thanks
Ron

mspad

Originally Posted by phtby
i am interested in the shrroms orange mainly will you ship to pa
I am actually going to Pittsburgh in three weeks. The orange mushrooms are $12.00 each plus the rock, around $6.00 I have not shipped anything yet, and of course we have cold weather to content with. I do not have heat backs. If you are in route to Pittsburgh, "Maybe" we can work something out. Either way, there would have to be a fee.
Best way to reach me is @ mspad@rochester.rr.com or call me at 585-451-8956
Thanks,
Mark

emm0909

I've got some kenya tree babies, maybe some cabbage coral I could split off, some nice patches of GSP, zoanthids (Paenut Butter Cups w/ white spots, watermellons - zoaid.)

phtby

i am interested in the some stuff have abunch to trade email me at phatboy@ptd.net... let me know what you have left .. i would like orange shrooms , anthellia, maybe some crown

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by emm0909
http:///forum/post/2451143
I've got some kenya tree babies, maybe some cabbage coral I could split off, some nice patches of GSP, zoanthids (Paenut Butter Cups w/ white spots, watermellons - zoaid.)
how big of a frag of the watermelons do you have and would you ship them to 87124? thanks

zarro

Hi what color are the Crown Leather corals, Anthelia, how big of frag ,what are you looking for in return for trade. I have neon green yuma rics small , green Sinularia 4 ", Capnella not mounted . let me know if you want to trade.

smork81

Originally Posted by mspad
http:///forum/post/2394234
Any interest in Crown Leather corals, Anthelia, Bright Orange Mushrooms, Green/brown mushrooms, Kenya trees, Green star polyps, and Yellow polyps.
Let me know
I have yellow and red Gorgonians for trade also about 8 types of Zoos and palys, caulerpa Racemosa, Caulerpa Serrulata, chaeto (SP?), Halimidea(SP?) , Shaving brush plant, cansy cane coral , 2 different leathers (1-purple lemnalia leather and a finger leather coral.
nika

mspad

I justed wanted to thank everyone who have traded or who have purchased corals from me. I am hoping that there are more people in Rochester that would want to trade. Just think, your not spending any money, just trading for something you don't have. I also have a lot of corals still for sale.