trade

jeolson

I live in nebraska and would like to trade coral for coral I have decent sellection but am looking for more veriety please let me know

trainfever

You would probably be better off posting this in the Coral Trading forum. Anyway I have a few mushroom frags that I'm looking to trade.

trainfever

They are purple with green spots on them. I think someone told me they are Riccordia or something like that. I am just starting to add coral to my tank. I dont have much, just the mushrooms, Xenia and button polyps. I'm not really sure what I can keep in my tank. I only have a total of 190 watts in my tank. Its a 45, so that comes out to just over 4 watts of light per gallon. So whatever will do well in those lighting situations is what I'm looking for. LOL By the way. I live in Philadelphia, PA,like it says in the upper right hand corner of this box.

jeolson

I noticed you where from Pa after I sent the question I really don't have anything for that amount of light I have a few differnt mushrooms green frillys, riccordia, and some I'm not sure of they are purple with blue spots sound a lot like yours but I know there not riccordia if you ever need any help email me