Traded And I Got Nothing????

joe123

I Traded Lights (even even) With A Guy From This Site And Sent His Light To Him But I Never Received My light and Now He Won't Answer Any Phone Calls Or respond to any E-mails. What Can I Do Legally? This Guy Has Told Me So Many Stories About "Well I Had To Work Late " And Blah Blah Blah But What Are My Options since he lives far away?

ninjamini

What did you strike the deal and when did you send? I would give him a few days to ship and anything more than a week is way too long. But there is really nothing you can do. How much do you want to fight for $200?
Flog him on this board.
Hey if you shipped UPS or Fedex you can call back the shipment if its not arrived. Then your just out shipping cost.

crox

Well I will give the guy few more days and than I will put his name on this thread so other buyer will not trade with him.

joe123

B-e-w-a-r-e His Name Is Ben And His Saltwaterfish Login Is Xben92713. He Is A Real True Authentic Con Artist...wait Til He Gets What Is Coming For Him...i'll Have The Last Laugh...

joe123

well i look at it this 2 ways 1- lesson learned and 2- know who your dealing with. when he figures out he has committed internet theft and the authorities show up on his door.....he'll be the one feeling sorry....wish i lived closer to him

ninjamini

Contact the moderator of this board and see if he has his user info posted. Then fill out a police report.
How long has it been since he was supposed to ship?

hsanchez

http://www.ic3.gov/
You can try to make a complaint here. It's the Internet Crime Complaint Center. They'll give you a pdf copy of your complaint. I e-mailed that to the jerk who stiffed me and he started paying me. Little by little, but its better than losing out completely. good luck
or find someone on this board who lives close to him and ask em to pay him a visit

nm reef

All trades conducted by members here are at your own risk. I have looked at the activities of the member in question and it seems he has recently offered a few choice deals. This is the first problem associated with him/her that has been discussed. I would suggest that any problems be dealt with independant of this site. Please note that this site is not responsible for and can in no way help resolve issues over trades. Continual problems may result in members getting booted but other than that there is little to nothing that can be done......"buyer beware" is a good thing to keep in mind. personally I'd be very hesitant to conduct business with anybody that I didn't have the upmost confidence in.