Trader Feedback

coraljunky

I can not believe the frags I brought home
Great guy INCREDIBLE coral. Will definitely buy more in the future!!
JAMES IS THE MAN!!!!

R

rcreations

Got my zoos, everything was packed great, quick shipping and the zoos opened up right away. Very beautiful! Thanks!!!

jtrzerocool

Blaze98 is absoultly amazing...
i had never shipped any carals before and i had no idea how to do it...he gave my detailed instructions on how to ship...he included all packing materials and a prepaid shipping lable(i only wanted to sell locally)...i truly thank him for helping me...

A

augustwest

Incredibly responsive and fast ship. Packed as good as some of the online big boy retailers. Got them today (Saturday) and expected them next Tuesday. Excellent Rics to add some color to the tank! Look for these to be fragged in the next 6-8 months. I will definalty purchase from him in the future. Thanks again!!!

spiderwoman

He did it again! 10 points and A++++ rating.
Beautiful Yuma and Rics! I had to hunt down the mail-woman after she left a note at my door and didn't even knock on the door. Delivery instructions were to leave the package and no signature required. What and #(%&#(*&$*(#.
Anyways I hunted the driver down and got my package. I have a beautiful Yuma and 6 Rics :)
Thank you Mike! Will buy again!

A

augustwest

Received my yumas today. Nice, large heads. Would not hesitate to buy from him again - very responsive to my emails.
Thanks Don Lino!!!

howardj

Great Seller!!!
Awesome frags at Awesome prices!
Will do business with again, Highly recommened!

Yuma from him for $10 --Who can beat that?!?!

shoregirl2

Beautiful ricordia's very healthy and bright colors. The packaging was terrific, and we always had great communication.
We had a problem with my first order, which was completely USPS fault, Mike made up for it in the 2nd order, very satisfied.