Trader Feedback

greenreefer

thanks, you were a pleasure to work with and your issue was a little different than coralloer since yours was just a piggy back order and I never really housed the frags you got. I did get burned pretty bad by that guy/site and won't do business with them again. again great to work with and would definately do it again.

jerryatrick

Very informative and knowledgeable seller. Great corals at great prices and he even threw in a free frag. If he wasn't quite sure on a certain coral with my lighting he made a phone call to someone. I encourage everyone within driving distance to check him out. Will be buying again from him.

S

saltycrab

Jim Leyland on --, known as JuggaloJim here, made a trade with me two weeks ago. I sent him these zoos.

He promised to send me 5 or so rics. He said he could not take pictures of them because his daughter dropped his camera. At the same time he was posting pictures of his tank on --. I shipped my package on Monday June 2nd. On Wednesday he claimed that he was in a car accident and was in the hospital from Sunday June 1st to Wednesday June 4th. So why was he posting on -- on Monday the 2nd? This guy is a liar and screwed me out of a nice pack. Dont trade or sell to him unless you like to give your stuff away.
Oh wait he even has pics of my zoos on his photobucket account-

Im glad to see my stuff is doing well Juggalo you clown.

S

saltycrab

I was just looking through this guys photobucket account
You should see pics of this goofball. Anyways whats really funny is hes gotten huge new tattoos that he has pics of since his "car accident". He cant ship my stuff because of his "injuries" but he can get hours of tattoos done? lol. The funniest one is the "Juggalo" across his stomach like how tupac had "Thug Life". This guys a joke. Getting screwed on the trade was worth the laugh I just got. Im hoping he posts some pics wearing clown make-up. That will make my day!
Dont do any business with him.
Have a look: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/Jim_Leyland/

spiderwoman

I just received my colony of Tubs Blue's from blaze98. He was very professional with his communications and shipment was super fast. We closed on the deal yesterday and I already got my shipment before 10am. If that isn't fast, what is!
Thank you blaze98, you made my day!!!
PS Thanks for the extra somethin somethin...

blaze98

Excellent transaction, great communication and paid immediately, I would definitely do business with her again. Enjoy the AOG frag, I can't seem to give them away, so I am giving them away...lol.

scopus tang

Excellent shipping, Excellent product, every single one pitched in a little extra. Everyone of these guys gets three thumbs up
, And I would do buisness with them again in a heartbeat.
Thank you all Again!

blaze98

Both excellent people to do business with, I was more than pleased with both buying from Otley and selling to Scopus, A+++ in my book

spiderwoman

I just received my frag of Acan and Green polyps from REDSPOT321. He was very professional with his communications and shipment was super fast. Will buy again.
PS Thanks for the extra somethin somethin...

davmul

I recently bought several Zoos from SaltyCrab and I am very happy with them. Good deal and a smooth transaction!

beansandmia

I just got my package today from otley 1975 with two acans in it, everything was well packed and super fast shipping on his end, thanks for shipping that out a day early for me :) Everything looks good, I give you an A+++++ :)

S

saltycrab

I ordered 7 rics at a great price. He sent 9. Some were lost in transit so 6 replacements were sent. They arrived and are doing amazing and the colors are outrageous. I highly recommend this seller and thank him.