trades Charlotte, nc. or close

T

tizzo

Didn't see this before but...

I have polyps.Before they take over my tank, i'd like to trade them for turbo snails or pumping xenia or GSPs.
I will soon have brown/purple tipped digis for trade.:)

robvia

Tizzo,
I have a rock of GSP. I am trying to get it to spread to other rocks. Would like to trade for some polyps. Are you attending the meeting in Fort Mill Saturday? If someone can help me get the GSP to spread, I'll trade.

T

tizzo

Other than patience, I have no advice. How big is your rock? Maybe you can cut a tiny piece off, that's what I'll hafta do to my polyps. I don't know what's going on in Fort Mill Sat. Clue me in!!:jumping:
I have pink polyps that sit low in my tank, I had them high near the lights for a while and they looked like they were spraypainted with flourescent pink paint.
The others are green. They are both colony polyps...

T

tizzo

The pink ones look kinda boring on film. IMO they are prettier in person...

robvia

http://rasoc.org/
Look under club notes and you will see a thread about the meeting Saturday. Sign up as a member and you will get emails about it. They will email directions to where it is. There are also email address to send to to inquire for directions. This is the second meeting.
It's a large rock. Not sure about breaking a peice off. If anyone knows how to frag it, please let us know.
Don't have a picture handy.

T

tizzo

I keep trying to sign up and it's telling me to respond to the emil I got. I didn't get that email. When I ask for it to be resent..."This page cannot be displayed" comes up.:notsure:
I can't find an email addy to address this to. Any ideas?

dobelady

Originally posted by JacknJill
i just found this thread. i know its a little old. but i live in clemmons nc

How are you enjoying your new tank

dobelady

I will be coming up to Charlotte probably next weekend anyone interested in a 20g high tank and wrought iron stand $45 or a Kent 24gpd ro unit filters are still testing zero on TDS meter $60
Also tizzo interested in some zoo frags if you have some
kkh_b@charter.net