trading in minnesota

im wondering if there are any other reefers in mn who want to trade / sell corals and things like that. Specifically is there anyone who has an abundance of xenia that they would be willing to get rid of:D ? With all the new people on this board, i thought i would see who else lives in mn.

well right now all i have is a leather coral, carpet anemone and some caulerpa algae. Im mostly looking to start up my collection, so id have to trade for cash until i get started cutting my own.

waterdog

I will keep you in mind sohal. Give me your e-mail so that I will be able to contact you if I want to sell for cash. Mine is: kbryant@blc.edu
Is there anyone else in MN that is able to trade for other corals?????????????

areijin

I hvae a good amount of stuff. I have plenty of cabbage leather, star polyps I could cut, some finger (I think thats the name) leather, and most impotantly some really big pieces of toadstool. I posted something on them before but I think I was asking for too much. My LFS will give about $20 in credit but I rather just sell them to somebody and not have them have to pay the markup. Email me if anytjing interest you at areijin@hotmail.com. Use the subject "corals".