Training your own stunt fish!!

reefforbrains

Theres a Kid he was like 9 years old and trained his goldfish to swim through hoops, to push soccer balls into a net, play fetch ect.
His father has really gotten behind him and put up a website and sells video and books on how to train your fish.
The link is to a 24/7 webcam of his tank, and he broadcasts shows.
Next show is EST 10:00PM check it out.
http://fishschool.ww.com/index.php3
***) ***) ***) ***) ***) ***) ***) ***)

sharkboy13

they got it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T!! go team fishy !! :cheer: :cheer:

reefforbrains

the going through the bars zig zag pattern is actually good, like a border collie in a dog show for agility. The props are cute.

reefforbrains

its a little crude I wish the webcam was broadcast a bit smoother, but the through the tunnel trick the fish had down really good

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
its a little crude I wish the webcam was broadcast a bit smoother, but the through the tunnel trick the fish had down really good
ya

seattle

My Six-Line Wrasse knows how to stay when I drop a piece of Oraglow in the tank and when I say,"Ok,ok"He comes right at it
It also responds and comes out of it's cave when I say Seaweed*it's name* The fish all come out when I say,"Cookie!,or Wanna cookie?"