Trey

grouperhead

have you ever seen any puddingwifes for sale? im really looking for one for my tank. i know they are found mostly in s. florida, but is there anywhere in the pan-handle thru the tampa area that would have them for sell? have you ever seen any for sale? bo

reefj13

I work in a fish store in maryland and order the store's s.w. fish. Puddingwife wrasses are on the availability list every week and they run about 25-30 dollars retail. Have you asked a local store if they can order one, or if they are available to them. I cannot imagine that you cannot find this fish, it is very common in my area.

I hoped you would have respond to my latest post. My blue spotted grouper hasn't ate in a couple of weeks. He use to respond to his food (frozen or live)very well. Now, ever so often he responds to the food but he just hold his mouth wide open over the food, but does not eat it.
He shares a 125gal tank with a 7 to 8 inch puffer, he's about 5 to 6 inches. He's been in the tank for about two months now and the puffer about one.
I've also noticed nickes on the grouper about three weeks ago, so there's maybe a confrentation between the two.
Please help me I'm really in need of help as you can see. I would like you to tell me the next step in resolving this problem.

@knight

you need to post this question somewhere where people that know how to help you can see it. either in FO or, I would personally post it in the agressive forum. orry, but I dont know how to answer your question. also, when you post it elswhere, they will need your levels and tank info.