trigger and blennie

kochankr

i think i finally figured out how to use my camera, here is the first two ok pix out of about 200 i took lol...

i'll try to get some more on here soon!

jasony

excellent pix
i have same trigger and same blennie
do your trigger bite at and harass your blennie?
i just got the blennie yesterday and the trigger is harassing it like crazy

kochankr

thanx,
as for the pump, i love the way it looks

as for the trigger he is still very nice to the other tankmates, the strawberry hermit crab is the one that gives me more trouble, i'll try to get some pictures of him this weekend...

how big is your trigger? mine has not gotten very big but i've only had him for few months...

renogaw

air pumps in salt water = very bad idea.
just think of how your skimmer works...
looks ilke a humu humu? while being a less aggressive fish, they still can be agressive and will probably chew up the blennies

keith burn

as for the pump, i love the way it looks

sorry
but a air pump is not for a s/w tank.

it will drop your ph or some thing ???

The lava rock in your tank not a good way to go...
I know it may look good to you but....
i like to make it good for what is in the tank...
but imo you do what works for YOU...

jasony

my trigger is a bursa trigger but looks just like that.. i get them all confused

my trigger is about 3 inches and the blennie is about 2 inches.. it keeps biting at it.

kochankr

thank you all for the input and info, i honestly appreciate the constructive criticism. i'll get the airpump out this weekend
, and as for the lava rock, how come its bad?
and the trigger is a bursa trigger...

keith burn

for the lava rock, how come its bad?
it came out of the ground and no one knows what is in it that will come out in time and mix with what is in the tank ...

kochankr

ah i see your point, now this lava rock has been in there since the begining about 7 months now or so, do you think i could get away with leaving it in there, since nothing happened in that much time?

keith burn

Originally Posted by kochankr
ah i see your point, now this lava rock has been in there since the begining about 7 months now or so, do you think i could get away with leaving it in there, since nothing happened in that much time?

I know but that is the trouble with it you never know.

not only what will come out but what will mix with what you add to the tank.
but at the end of the day it will be up to you. imo l/r workes and looks better.