Trigger for sale or trade

jursula

I have Niger Trigger show size, about 5", nice and healthy. I realized I made a mistake when I put him in my 65G. He ate some of his tank mates, as far as I know.
Want to get rid of him a lot

I will look at any offers, if you have money, fish, easy corals etc, just let me know.
Local pick up only, please, I am willing to drive to meet you, if you are somewhere near but I never shipped fish before and I dont think I will be able to do it right away.
PM me or send email to jirafchik10 at yahoo.

R

rcreations

You might be able to sell it easier if you did shipping. It's really not all that difficult and triggers are very good shippers.

jursula

Originally Posted by RCreations
http:///forum/post/2729613
You might be able to sell it easier if you did shipping. It's really not all that difficult and triggers are very good shippers.
I just really never ever shipped a fish. I have no idea how to put him in the box, add air and all that stuff. Sorry.
Plus, people will have to pay shipping, it will turn out to be cheaper to go buy him in the store.
Are you interested?

Thank you "Jursula", your very kind. The fish was acclimated for three hours and is doing well. He is eating and getting along with his new tank mates. I will email you a picture of it.

Thanks, Frog/lionman