trigger help before i order ?????

trying 2 see if anyone has a black durgon trigger i want one but want 2 see a good pic of 1 every pic i see is poor and what tank mates are good only found fish online never in person please help??????
it might b a hawaiian black trigger (melichthys niger)

crashbandicoot

They are a magnificent fish and well worth getting if you have the right tank . I have never seen one in a home tank but the downtown aquarium has one and its awsome ! ! !

do google search and click on images tab. you will see a few different but they are definatley beautiful fish. I saw some while snorkeling in Cozumel. Very cool!!!! A must for any saltwater aquarium lover.

Originally Posted by TriggerPhish
http:///forum/post/2463904
do google search and click on images tab. you will see a few different but they are definatley beautiful fish. I saw some while snorkeling in Cozumel. Very cool!!!! A must for any saltwater aquarium lover.
checked all those pics like i said bad pics someone on this site has to have one

ccampbell57

Here is a pic of one

Are you getting the 6" one from Divers Den? I was seriously considering that one as well.
It is not a Durgeon. It is a Hawaiian Black Niger. They are AWESOME!!! They have blue in them. Unreal fish.

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2463996
Here is a pic of one

Are you getting the 6" one from Divers Den? I was seriously considering that one as well.
It is not a Durgeon. It is a Hawaiian Black Niger. They are AWESOME!!! They have blue in them. Unreal fish.
thats the one i was looking at not bad price hah
great pic!!!

ccampbell57

Ocean - I would jump all over that trigger if you can. They are not rare, but are collected at only certian times of the year. I would love to have him in my collection (in fact it is sitting in my shopping cart!@!!!), but I am stocked to the hilt right now.
I am hoping that it there are some collected when my big tank is put in.