Trigger Lovers Only

I'm not gonna trash you about how your putting all those triggers together because I know everyone else has given you a piece of there minds...But I will suggest you clean that glass off, it looks blah.

ejensen

I love those Queen Triggers. I Had one in my 115. They get really big though. I gave to my buddy that had a 210. Much better in there.

T

triggcity

Fishtanknewbie,
Queens are very hard to come by. I got mine in Wheaton, MD at Totaly Fish. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. Good luck! Maybe I'll sel you mine if the price is right

cjason3041

i would love to have a trigger....would eat all my stuff though...lol
my LFS has a HUGE one on display they claim is like 16 years old

T

triggcity

They can live for 10 to 15 years. A buddy of min has a 10 year old Discus.

drewsta

:scared: bad news bears waiting to happen in that tank with all those triggers....... I'm sure you've heard it before but it is not gonna be good when they get larger... Especially that queen

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by Triggcity
Fishtanknewbie,
Queens are very hard to come by. I got mine in Wheaton, MD at Totaly Fish. It was a case of being at the right place at the right time. Good luck! Maybe I'll sel you mine if the price is right

you definatly should sell it to him... just cause you should try to narrow it down to 1 trigger
and one of my lfs has a 15 inch queen for 229$