trigger ?

scott50

i just picked up a white tailed trigger i was wondering if there would be any other trigger i could get that would be alright it is a 90g tank thanks

clowntrigga

i would get a juvenille clown trigger now that they are available and cheap. i just got one from this website and am very happy with him. :D

robbytt

I say a niger trigger...I huma huma might pick on the white tail. Or you would go with a pinapple trigger, also a very nice fish.

marillion

Pineapple triggers and titan triggers are two different fish. There seems to be extremely limited info on the rarer triggers. I'm attempting to find all I can so I can set up my 6-foot trigger tank, but it's been very difficult to find anything on :
titan
crosshatch
dracula
pineapple
lunula
Anyone have any info?
Peace,
Chip

robbytt

Yes two different fish! My LFS has two paired cross hatch triggers (a really docile fish IMO) and a pinapple at the moment. The pinapple is only about 3" and but all the cross hatches are 8". If I remember to bring my digicam next time, I take some pictures of these fish for you :)
I haven't seen any of the other triggers you mention but I will ask my guy - he seems to be able to get his hands on anything within a few weeks.

dgs174

This is a picture of a titan trigger:

This here is a pineapple trigger:

Here is another titan trigger:

Here is a crosshatch trigger:

HTH,
Dan
[ May 14, 2001: Message edited by: dgs174 ]

dgs174

Marillion if you want information on those varieties of triggers, I will need their scientific (genus species) name because I cannot find them by their common name. To clarify, I cannot find information on the dracula or lunula trigger so if you know their proper name let me know.
Dan