Trigger

cyslyde

the little one looks like it might be a picasso, i had one that looked alot like him, then he changed and looked more like he should have.... about the same size judging by the pic.... (i'll take him if you don't want him ;).... the bursa i know of is also known as a lei trigger, so from that, no the bigger one is not, however i have heard the Queen trigger, called a bursa which the bigger one more resembles. but i'll check my book when i get home, could also be a hybrid coloration, it does happen you know.

coloradodeb

OMG Now that is one fish I want!!! Would love to take it to a taxidermist.......( Iknow I would rather have it alive also) But WOW!:) :) :) :)

bioreefer

brave man holding that Queen trigger I am a victim of a trigger attack it was a bloody mess don't get me wrong I love my 3 trigger fish I have and they are all hand feed but a word for the wise only hand feed you own triggers not someone esles trigger. :p

D

daniel411

ouch, did you actually have to get stitched up? I can imagine trying to explain "my fish attacked me" and no they "weren't" piranha's to everyone

cyslyde

I love the triggers, and i looked in my books, but could not find any matching those, actually the fish store had two real nice Guilded Trigger today $95 for the little one $150 for the big one... what a beautiful set of fish though still think thier prices are high, but i hardly every pay thier posted price. along with tier usuall pair of very playful pinktails, and a beautiful black trigger with bright blue accents. man i need to get teh 120 up for fowlr :p
speaking of triggers, i have been considering having a tattoo of a trigger done, but haven't found a drwaing that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want on me, and i cant draw to save my life... so if anybody has any trigger drawings they would like to share feel free to email me Cyslyde@earthlink.net just put someting like trigger in the subject so that i don't throw it out with all the spam i get.