Trip PICS to Aquariums

calvindo

nice... cant believe i live here in the bay area and never went to this place. will check it out this month.

sammystingray

BTW, they do turn up in tanks now and then, but I wouldn't bother because they are EXTREMELY DELICATE" to try to keep alive for long. Never seen an orange one in a tank though....or one that size.

if you like wine dont forget about oregon wines, they are very good just doesnt really get to far out from around here, not very many places to taste but some good ones none the less, and if your up here washington is very very nice to drive through. just thought i would add that in there :D

jugger

Originally posted by calvindo
nice... cant believe i live here in the bay area and never went to this place. will check it out this month.

you should do that...like i said i have more pics of other things they have....and ill try and post some more if i get a chance..... but if i were you i would go to the one in montery.... its biigger and slighly better

jugger

Originally posted by Powdertoastman
if you like wine dont forget about oregon wines, they are very good just doesnt really get to far out from around here, not very many places to taste but some good ones none the less, and if your up here washington is very very nice to drive through. just thought i would add that in there :D

i really wanted to make the tip up in to washington but i didnt have time.... but i plan to do that some day.... iv heard that is the best stretch of highway 1

lovethesea

My husband had to spend time in the Seattle and Portland area last year and fell in love with them both. He was with a beer company and so any partaking of alcohol was not the grape.
Always nice to know about different areas. We have a GREAT winery area right outside St. Louis. Makes for a fun October.