Trip to the Georgia Aquarium [Large Pictures]

rubytoo

:jumping:

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing! Gotta go there some day!!!!!

hot883

Originally Posted by mag395
It's in Atlanta. I can't remember how much admission was but it's not expensive. I think it was around $20. Well worth it.
Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much)

dual45s

I'm speechless, I really should have stuck with the marine bio major instead of going into graphic design.

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by mag395
I didn't see that tank. It may be new. Are those sea snakes?
i think they are garden eels
and thanks for all the great pics!

jhawk

Not sure what there are but there was about 75 all together when the fish would get near they would go down it was neat to watch

fishguy83

Great post and great pictures!!
I love how in the first two the tangs look so small....Not that they are big fish, but they seem big in our little tanks!!

zanski

crox! you need to make it a weekend, because its so new everytime i go there are way too many people and you cant get a good look at everything. Its crowded. Go a few times, your probably like me and you will skip everything to get to the reef.lol but to really enjoy the whole place you must go twice.

O

oreo12

I just got back. went last sunday and they are so proud of there 2 new sharks they had just added that morning the tank is speachles well worth the trip. Your pics are so great I won't even try and add any. On my way home I took in the tenesse aqur. they added a new sea adventure in 2004 I belive and it is a great one as well insteed of the moving walk way you walk into a cave made of fake rock and it is like being in a cave under the sea also real nice. atlant cost 140.00 for 2 senor 2 adults and 3 kids the ten. was 95 for the same people. I would love to have some of them ells. any one know where to get some?

actionjack

Originally Posted by HaLo_Frk03
i think they are garden eels
and thanks for all the great pics!
doh, didnt see the 2nd page :notsure: