true blue zoo's!!!

randy 13

If you come across any more, please email me at itsmerandy@direcway.com
Unfortunately I can't email back because I am using a friend's wireless internet connection due to a fire at my house.
I am located in Missouri - Springfield area.
Thanks, Tammy

dobelady

so far no response from nc2 and no payment from chazz so if they don't come through their frags will be available how many did you want? of which color? you planning on picking up or having shipped?

randy 13

What area of Missouri are you in? How many polyps do you have?
Are they loose polps or on a rock? Can you make me a deal if I take a rock full or more? Let me know. Thanks!

dobelady

right now I have about 20 and 15 if the other two guys don't want them All on rocks. could keep them as all one frag have not done any fragging yet. I live in St Louis about 3-4 hours from Springfield.

randy 13

Can you email me your phone # so I can call you to discuss what colors you have and how much and everything? Also, the email you sent me had some coral at the bottom of the page but I wasn't positive about the type and price. Thanks.
Tammy

randy 13

Are you selling the micromussa? If so, how much and for what size? I like the red/green, orange/green, purple/green. How difficult are they to keep and what is the lighting?
How much for the rock of blue zoos on the top row, second picture?
How much for the rock of red (pink?) zoos on the second to last row (of zoo photos), first picture?
Do you have more than one rock of those?
Do you have other corals?
Thanks.

dobelady

I am not publicly posting micro prices people are all critics there are not alot of these and people act like they should be cheap I am having no problem selling them. you can contact me via email above to discuss prices and buying zoos no sense it bumping this to the top.

organism

oops, I lost track of this thread, sorry, if anyone wants true blue zoos still or really amazing coloured micros feel free to email me at starwerks1 at hotmail dot com, I only have a few blue zoo frags left... :)