True or False? (Someone confirm please?)

Hey all. for the life of me, i cant remember if I asked this on this forum, or another. Im asking here (again) just in case.
I got my clowns 2 years ago, and I cant remember if they were true perculas, or false (ocelleris) clowns. Ive been comparing pics and I cant spot the differences to tell, lol.
here's a few pics:

this is actually an older pic, about a year old, for age difference if it makes a difference :p

blessedyo

Wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percula_clownfish) says, "This clown anemonefish can be recognized by its orange color with three white bars and black markings on the fins. It grows to be about eight cm in length. This species can be mistaken for the similar species of clownfishes called the Ocellaris clownfish, sometimes referred to as the "false Percula clownfish," due to its similar color and pattern. The "easiest" way to distinguish the two species is the fact that percula has 10 spines in the first dorsal fin and ocellaris has 11."
Here is the picture that it has for it:

It looks like a percula clown to me.
I hope that this helps.

dawman

Percula Clowns are brigher orange with thicker black outlines than Ocellaris Clowns also . Your clown is a Ocellaris .