True RPEs!!

makai

So... as i mentioned in my other for sale thread. I'm in the middle of a tank change from a 19g nano cube to a double 20 gallon set-up.
Ran out of money for plumbing, so i figured i'd frag my true RPEs. I doubt you'll see me put these up again for this price.
A:
23-24 polyps - $150.00 shipped (WYSIWYG)

B:
8 polyps - $65 shipped (WYSIWYG)

C:
17 polyps - $105 shipped (WYSIWYG)

this guy is not for sale, but he wanted in on a picture so bad! I figured i'd post it and make him happy.

Shipping is 2-day USPS. Paypal only.

makai

Originally Posted by kholla12
http:///forum/post/2727224
Do you guarentee 2 day shipping if thats how your shipping?
Same usual deal as everyone else.
~ Pictures within 4 hours of receipt. (if melted) **
~ Will not refund shipping. (Take $30 off the prices above)
~ Will not take responsibilities for bad weather. (Blizzards, Monsoons, Hurricanes, etc.)
~ Will not take responsibilities for bad address. (yes, I’ve had someone that didn’t know their address. Lol)
**Please note that I have shipped these to my dad on the east coast 2-day. They arrived fine, but took a day and a half to open up. Do not assume they are dead if they don’t open up in the first 24 hours. You can certainly take pics and send them to me if you think they might be dead and we can assess the situation.
Graphite03@gmail.com
If you want to pay the extra for overnight, you are certainly welcome to that. PM me and we'll go through the details.

makai

So my wife mentioned that i should put a surprise frag in each shipment... I thought about and you know she's always right. lol
There will be a small Zoa frag surprise in each shipment.

subielover

Good deal, I am broke at the moment, so I hope you will be selling these again in the future. They look great

makai

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2727509
Good deal, I am broke at the moment, so I hope you will be selling these again in the future. They look great

no worries, i will have more. They grow pretty fast in my tank.

H

h2ocrazy

Is the 8 polyp frag still available? and how much more is overnight to 32958?