Trying to pick another fish

fishy411

ok so so far my plans are a pair of dwarf zebra lions. I was at ***** the other day getting some food and gravel for my new fw tank and i saw that they actually had a decent sized sw section. The fish looked healthy and were in almost big enough tanks. They had like a flame angel and kole tang in a 30 and a yellow tang in a 55. I was amazed that they were actually decent. Ok more to the point here is that i have some room to add some more fish and was thinking of a kole tang or Flame angel. i was also thinking maybe a sixline wrasse as the more i see them the more i like them. Will any of these work or are there better fish to be kept in a 55 aggressive other than eels or puffers.

lion_crazz

A flame angel will be fine in a 55 with dwarf lions. A six line would not be bad either, as long as the lion cannot fit it in his mouth. The kole tang though would appreciate a little more swimming room.

fishy411

well i guess that means no wrasse right? i mean a 7 inch lion could probly swallow a 3" wrasse. i am going again tomorrow and i will check what else they had. I know i shouldnt buy from ***** but there new stock is looking way up. Most tansk are actually not too overstocked. It is actually a low stock compared to most pet stores.

fishy411

ok. They sold the Flame angel. They didnt have anything elso that caught my eye so any other ideas? also am i correct about the sixline wrasse?