Two Angels

schunior

I have ended up with two angels in my 90g tank. My Coral Beauty was "missing" for the last three weeks and I figured he had moved on to a better place. I picked up a Flame Angel yesterday and when I checked the tank this morning to my surprise a beat up slow moving Coral Beauty was meandering around the tank. He looks horrible.
My question is will they just beat up on each other? What happens when you have two Angels in a tank?
I do not have another tank.
Just curious.

mcbdz

Sorry he's doing so bad. Since he's so weak the chances are he'll be picked on more til he dies. I would take him out and put him in QT. give him a chance to heal and you can observe it to see what all is wrong. Feed it well and once it heals decide who you want. Make sure you are giving it a good diet for angel fish(that includes sponge)

bizzmoneyb

i have no angelfish experience but i know that here on swf.com it specifically tells you that you cannot keep two angels together..

fishfreak1242

My friend somehow was able to keep both a coral beauty and a flame angel in a tank. Its usually a hit or miss with them.
+1 on QT it and then choose one. I'll take it off your hands if its reef-safe and you want to get rid of it

Originally Posted by fishfreak1242
http:///forum/post/2828653
My friend somehow was able to keep both a coral beauty and a flame angel in a tank. Its usually a hit or miss with them.
+1 on QT it and then choose one. I'll take it off your hands if its reef-safe and you want to get rid of it

That's also what I was told when I asked around.