Two Hydor koralia #4's. Iceap 660.

dstoneburg

Two hydro koralia #4's. . I also believe I have the boxes around here somewhere. Drfoster is selling them(which is where I ordered from) for $50.99 each + shipping. I'll do $42.00+shipping. or $80+shipping for both. These are a little over one month old, only used for about two weeks.
This is part of the invoice.. Can provide full invoice if requested.
ORDER DATE: September 28, 2007
4) CD-29131 Koralia Water Circulation Pumps Pump 4
Quantity: 2
Price: $50.99
Total: $101.98
Icecap 660 ballast with 3 sets of endcaps and the wiring. - $85+shipping. (Sold to godxzilla, awaitng payment!)

All items will be shipped either day payment is recieved or next day. Items will be shipped from Eugene,Oregon 97477. I more then happy and even encourage pickups if you are in the area. Please add 3% handling fee if you use paypal.

blozzd

How old are the icecap? Let me know if they are still available. Shipping to 85044.
Thanks,
Henry
Originally Posted by dstoneburg
Two hydro koralia #4's. . I also believe I have the boxes around here somewhere. Drfoster is selling them(which is where I ordered from) for $50.99 each + shipping. I'll do $42.00+shipping. or $80+shipping for both. These are a little over one month old, only used for about two weeks.
This is part of the invoice.. Can provide full invoice if requested.
ORDER DATE: September 28, 2007
4) CD-29131 Koralia Water Circulation Pumps Pump 4
Quantity: 2
Price: $50.99
Total: $101.98
Icecap 660 ballast with 3 sets of endcaps and the wiring. - $85+shipping.
All items will be shipped either day payment is recieved or next day. Items will be shipped from Eugene,Oregon 97477. I more then happy and even encourage pickups if you are in the area. If you are using a credit card through paypal please add 3% to cover the fee.

dstoneburg

Payment recieved and will be shipped overnight tomorrow! Ill toss in another endcap since its so easy and great doing business with you.

C

calvertbill

i'll take both...pls compute final bill shipping to 20685 and $ will be sent right away.