Two new corals!

jonnydubs

Picked up two new peices the other day. One is a green frogspawn with four branches the other is a rock with mushrooms and some kind of button polyps as a bonus. there are 25+ shrooms on the peice a few of them are almost micro scopic (pretty neat) and there are a bunch on the back of the rock. Id love to get some comments.
here are some pictures. :jumping:
sorry about the flash

Here is a better shot

Here are the polyps that came on rock with the mushrooms.(didnt feel like gettin out my good camera) In this pic they look like mushrooms but they aren't.

Mushrooms and star polyps

And a full tank shot. Starting to come together but still not what I want.

frankthetank

Sorry... looks great! Very pretty tank! Question... that looks like green spots of algae on the back glass? Mine is covered in coraline spotted algae. Is it really green in yours?

reefkprz

Originally Posted by FranktheTank
Why does it need to be removed?
I was wondering the same thing.

reefkprz

I like those little brown zoas on that rock next to your mushrooms. becarefull that they dont get overshadowed as your mushrooms expand and spread.

jonnydubs

Thanks guys. Yea it is green algae on the back but some of it is coraline alage, I havent scrapped it off because I was thinking maybe coraline algae started that way or something but I could be wrong :notsure: . Why should I get rid of the sebae? Ever since I put it in its been flourishing. Its amazing how much healtheir it seems since I took it from the LFS.

ophiura

Nice!
I'm jealous of the frogspawn - I have a pink with green tips. Really want a green with pink tips.

teen

i think he means it needs to be moved, as in off the front glass, onto the rockwork so you can see it better. not take it out of the tank.
tank looks good.

jonnydubs

thanks guys. Before I started collecting corals my fav. was the frogspawn and now I finally have one I love it.
Id like to see the sebae better but thats where he put himself and he loves it so Ill leave it be.