Two new Fairys!!

detguy313

i just these two new guys..don't know which one i like more the red velvet or condei but they are both very nice

K

kat74

The fairy in the 4th pic's expression is priceless! LOOOOOVE that one! Which one is that one and how much did you have to pay for it? I love it~

detguy313

thanks for the comments everyone..Matt you can have many fairys in the same tank as long as there are not two males of the same kind..it helps to mix up sizes and colors but keeping two fairys of the smae color and size can be done just takes alittle work..Kat i knew you would love that color...that one is the red velvet c. rubrisquamis i have been waiting for a couple weeks for that one...i got it for $65...the other is a condei and i got it for $40...i also got some really really sweet purple palys too that were for free..i will post pics of those tomorrow...i will also get some better pics in the next couple of days

detguy313

wow when i let this guy out tonite he went after the yellowfin where he was sleeping..must have been watching him the past few nights!!! i tried to get pics while he was displaying but i could not get a good pic but i got these few..enjoy!!

detguy313

i just love this red velvet and so glad i finally got one..probally the best looking fairy wrasse i have seen in person..right there with the golden

K

kat74

I am SOOOOOO in LOOOOOOVE with that red velvet wrasse!!! That is the most beautiful fish I have ever seen! I've GOT to have one!!

BTW.... still love my little possum wrasse! It's all over the tank and is truly "one of the guys" now!

detguy313

jtz i use a nikon e880..kat glad to hear that the possum is doing good..i knew you would like that fish...as a side note i have noticed that the red velvet is a little aggressive but it is not too bad i have seen alot worse...i am trying to get a pic of him displaying the color change would blow your mind..it turns all white execpt for a little pink/purple on the head