Two Tanks For Sale

devil dog

75g with stand $150.00 OBO
29g 2 tops and two lights $75.00 OBO
both are in good shap and hold water I just took them down this month...
PICK UP ONLY...

dual45s

Oh man, I used to live in Waukesha and would pick up that 75g in a heartbeat. Too bad I'm in Penn now. Sad.

devil dog

Originally Posted by Dual45s
Oh man, I used to live in Waukesha and would pick up that 75g in a heartbeat. Too bad I'm in Penn now. Sad.
O-yeah what made you move?

devil dog

Originally Posted by rookum
live in il close by got any pics?
If you give me your email i will send you some pic's

devil dog

Originally Posted by HowardJ
75 have Lights/Hood/Canopy?
What kind of lights are on the 29?
The 75g is just the tank and stand if you want pic’s give me your email and I will send them.
The 29g I have two sets of lights I have had that tank as a fresh water and salt water. The one is the stander one that you can get from All glass and the other one I a twin bulb that I used to keep mushrooms and stuff like that…

dual45s

Originally Posted by Devil Dog
O-yeah what made you move?
Graduated college, moved out here to be with the fiancee who went to Penn State and already had a job and apartment out here. Then got married and bought a house. Guh, I'm too young for this craziness.

devil dog

Originally Posted by Dual45s
Graduated college, moved out here to be with the fiancee who went to Penn State and already had a job and apartment out here. Then got married and bought a house. Guh, I'm too young for this craziness.
We all have to grow up sometime…

devil dog

Originally Posted by juice_1080
What are the 75g dimensions?
Do you have pics of the tank and stand?
So its just the tank and stand then?
juice_1080@hotmail.com
I still have the 75g i sold the 29g. but the dimensions are i think 48"-18"-20" i think it's 20". I can look tonight. I will send you pics tomorrow or maybe tonight when I get home thats all I have for it right now what more do you want?

juice_1080

I just didn't know if it included anything else. I guess it doesn't matter if it does then I can do it the way I want.
Can I ask why your gettin rid of it?
I'm located in Whitewater, WI do you know how far away you are from Whitewater or Janesville?

devil dog

Originally Posted by juice_1080
I just didn't know if it included anything else. I guess it doesn't matter if it does then I can do it the way I want.
Can I ask why your gettin rid of it?
I'm located in Whitewater, WI do you know how far away you are from Whitewater or Janesville?
45mins... I just have no use for it any more. I have a 120g and I am setting up a 210g right now. Are you going to have a reef in it? If you want something bigger I am going to sale my 120g when the 210g is done… but that will be a lot more then $150
I will get you pics soon...

juice_1080

I wish but unfortunately I am in college UW-Whitewater and I don't even have room for the 75 right now. If I buy it its going to be put into storage until I move in the summer. That and I have lack of funds to get all the supplies right now (lights, filtration, skimmer, etc.) So it will just be a buy equip when I have the money type of project. Until I have the time and money for that I will be sticking to my 29g.
What is the definition of a reef tank? Is it just one stocked with a bunch of corals or what? If so I am slowly doing that with my 29g and once I upgrade, everything will move to the bigger tank.
Could you send me some pics of the tank and stand? Is it scratched at all?
Thanks