u all wanna see a laughing dog!

emperor11

DUDE!! That's AWESOME! Great photography skills. What kind of dog is that anyway?
~Emperor
"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments take our breath away."

emperor11

I thought it looked like a pit!! I used to have one. She was the BEST dog in the world...god, I miss her so much. They have such great personalities (if raised right)...I mean, come on now...just look at that pic of yours. Give her a big hug for me.
~Emperor
"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many moments take our breath away."

olga

And here is the picture of my sullen dog. :( And he will have his birthday tomorrow! one year old on the 19th of February! (picture was taken 3-4 hours ago)
However he felt my mood today. He always getting upset when I am crying (very sad look, tail between the legs, and licking you all over..to long to type). He thinks its his fault.
I will post his "laughing picture"! very soon.... :thinking: :)

emperor11

Originally Posted by Olga
And here is the picture of my sullen dog. :( And he will have his birthday tomorrow! one year old on the 19th of February! (picture was taken 3-4 hours ago)
However he felt my mood today. He always getting upset when I am crying (very sad look, tail between the legs, and licking you all over..to long to type). He thinks its his fault.
I will post his "laughing picture"! very soon.... :thinking: :)
What an ADORABLE pit!! I miss mine so much...
~Emperor
"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but how many moments take our breath away."