Ufc 100

aquaknight

Yea, Bisping never had it. For runn3r, Henderson ducked a hook from Bis, and came over the top and caught Bis on the chin perfect. Classic knock out.
GSP and Alves are up!

runn3rb3an

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3083335
Yea, Bisping never had it. For runn3r, Henderson ducked a hook from Bis, and came over the top and caught Bis on the chin perfect. Classic knock out.
GSP and Alves are up!
Uh I wish I could have seen that. I wish chris leben would have kicked his @$$ when they fought but everyone knew it wasnt gunna happen, even though I HATE leben too. Bisping had it comin.
That should be a good fight. My moneys on GSP

crypt keeper

I ment myself. Stupid comcast never set lines up in my new neighborhood. They have to dig and set them up. I get cable and internet and phone July 31st.

aquaknight

When to the judges. Decision isn't yet, but GSP will win this one. Too much skill over Alves. Actually hurt his groin in the 3rd and still did great.

aquaknight

Yea, GSP got the decision. Worked Alves the entire match. Wasn't close in the points.
Lesnar and Mir are up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aquaknight

ALL OVER!!!!!!! LESNAR!!!! Mid of the second. Had Mir on the ground, chest to Mir's back and just started with the punches, till the ref called the fight. Very similar to Coutuer. The stop might have been a touch early, but it was over.

crypt keeper

He beat his face in hahaha! I hate Mir. He makes up excuses why he lost and is so cocky as well. Just admit your face was a punching bag and more people will respect you for it. Example Forrest Griffin.

salt life

lesnar is a disrespectful POS. some jerk outside the bar asked me how I thought the fights went and I told him that, he started talkin smack to me, adults these days.

I went for GSP and he controlled thiago like a bia.

el guapo

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/3083032
So I'll just make my picks . Here is the card as it stands with only a few hours left .
UFC 100 Weigh-in Results:
Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Frank Mir (245)
Georges St. Pierre (170) vs. Thiago Alves (170)
Jon Fitch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago (170)
Dan Henderson (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
Mark Coleman (205) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205)
Mac Danzig (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
Jon Jones (206) vs. Jake O'Brien (206)
Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. T.J. Grant (170)
CB Dollaway (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (184)
Matt Grice (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)
Mir via submission. After looking at the photos I see Lesnar has leaned out a bit and is not so beastly . Mir has also put on some size and it's not fat .This was just wishful thinking

Gsp via TKO stoppage due to strikes .Missed this one , But still picked the winner
Dan Henderson Via T/KO Bisping is gonna get mauled . Nail on the head
Jon Fitch via Decision . This guy is a machine . Bingo
Then I am gonna take Yoshihiro"sexyama" Akiyama with a split decision .I'm on fire !
I think Bonner is going to wreck Coleman . Coleman just doesn't have it in him anymore . He has the heart to fight just not the ability to win . Bonner by TKOWho knew the old man had it in him
Mac Danzig is a tought little sucker and I think he is going to put on quiet a show for the under card. Danzig by decision.Who would have guessed ?
Jon Jones is an animal and I have no clue why he has been pushed onto the under card . He is one of the hottest up and coming fighters in the UFC . I see a KO here.Not a KO but still got the W
Kim is a little stud and I see him winning this with merceless takedowns and throws . Decision Kim. Oh man did I get another one
C.B Dollaway is a good fighter but is also a little too cocky . I see this ending with Lawlor winning .
It's like I looked into the future
I'm just on the fence with Matt Grice vs. Shannon Gugerty , its a tough call that I'm not going to make . I haven't seen enough of either fighter to really make a choice .Submission of the night . Choked unconscious!

So I went 7-3 and 1 undecided .
Had a blast , Met some of the team at a bar right down the road from the gym . We had the whole upper section to our selves .Total there was about 25 of us and we basically had a private party going . It was great . On top of that our boy Brendan Schaub got home today from filming season 10 of the ultimate fighter .

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by Salt Life
http:///forum/post/3083450
lesnar is a disrespectful POS. some jerk outside the bar asked me how I thought the fights went and I told him that, he started talkin smack to me, adults these days.

I went for GSP and he controlled thiago like a bia.
Ahhhh grow a pair hahahahaha. Had it been the skins whipping the fins or bugs I'd a gave you an ear full also

aw2x3

I did get to watch it, turns out. The Henderson knock out was the highlight of the night...the forearm, after he'd knocked him out was a little much...but I'd have done the same thing to a dbag like Bisbing.
I was very disapointed in the Lesnar/Mir fight, even though I knew how it would turn out.
I also wasn't surprised at the antics, of Lesnar, after the fight. Flipping off the audience, spitting in the camera and then his after fight interview...just rediculous. If I was Dana White, I'd have kicked his butt out of the UFC right there...but then again, it draws publicity and money.