UFC tomorrow night!!!!

bs21

I love UFC to bad i can't watch it here unless its on spike tv( i'm at school and tv doesnt get that many channels)

trippkid

I definately am. Who's going to win their fights? I think "the natural" is going to get his head bashed in by Sylvia.

patandlace

I'll go with Silvia, Hughes, Franklin and Babalu. I think the Franklin/ Mcdonald fight will be the best/most competitive of the four.

trippkid

I think I'll agree with that, Franklin better bring his game though. MacDonald is a tough guy. Hughes, as long as he doesn't think he is Chuck Liddell, will win. He's really no KO guy. I hope some of the other fights are good ones.

ruaround

i was lookin forward to the fights this evening... til i found out that the group i watch UFC with is have a "no kid" night... not that i cant find someone to watch my kiddos, its just that they are only with me every other weekend...

trippkid

WOW!!!!what else can I say. A new Heavyweight Champ. I guess I have to eat my words. Babalu lost, Franklin won, Hughes won kind of unimpressively.

sig45

Originally Posted by trippkid
WOW!!!!what else can I say. A new Heavyweight Champ. I guess I have to eat my words. Babalu lost, Franklin won, Hughes won kind of unimpressively.
give lytle credit, he faught a tough fight yet again.

teamsleep

You cant say that the Couture Sylvia fight was boring. I was on my feet the whole time screaming everytime Randy did something good. You have to admit that in the first 5 seconds you did not see that coming, either did Tim. LOL Other then that Franklin looked back on his game, Babalu got knock the .... out, Hughes fought kind of not to lose. He didnt really show to much although Lytle did put up a descent fight. The new question is will Randy lose the belt to Sylvia next or do you think he will go out on top? Think of the good fights that could come of this, Arlovski, Monson, Cro Cop either of them would be a nice match for Randy.

agent-x

Originally Posted by teamsleep
You cant say that the Couture Sylvia fight was boring. I was on my feet the whole time screaming everytime Randy did something good. You have to admit that in the first 5 seconds you did not see that coming, either did Tim. LOL Other then that Franklin looked back on his game, Babalu got knock the .... out, Hughes fought kind of not to lose. He didnt really show to much although Lytle did put up a descent fight. The new question is will Randy lose the belt to Sylvia next or do you think he will go out on top? Think of the good fights that could come of this, Arlovski, Monson, Cro Cop either of them would be a nice match for Randy.
I don't think it was near the fight it should have been Sylvia never recover from the first blow and because he just layed there we didn't get to see what Couture would have really done to him. I would like to see Arlovski vs Couture though.

sig45

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
all the fights were boring except for the first one.
you need to get out more, that card was great..

agent-x

I guess i just expect more when paying for a PPV event. i had a house full of people and we all thought the same thing. Besides I believe I'm entitled to my OWN opinion about what I thought about the fights. I like a more of a standup match than a ground one. unless there is some good ground and pound going on. I was disappointed by the title fight.

sig45

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
I guess i just expect more when paying for a PPV event. i had a house full of people and we all thought the same thing. Besides I believe I'm entitled to my OWN opinion about what I thought about the fights. I like a more of a standup match than a ground one. unless there is some good ground and pound going on. I was disappointed by the title fight.
i understand your point of view as a spectator, but as a fighter, those fights were great, the ones who won faught smart and hard, and give it up for chris lytle, who lost by decision, but who remembers the last time matt hughes went to decision, Shawn sherk.

shogun323

I thought the card was great. I was disappointed that Babolou lost, but Lambert proved to have some heavy hands. I was disappointed in Matt Hughes performance. I expected him to come out and dominate after his loss to GSP. Rich Franklin fought his heart out. Last but not least with Couture vs Silvia all I can say is wow!! That was one of the best fights I have seen!!!

agent-x

Originally Posted by sig45
i understand your point of view as a spectator, but as a fighter, those fights were great, the ones who won faught smart and hard, and give it up for chris lytle, who lost by decision, but who remembers the last time matt hughes went to decision, Shawn sherk.
That's true I'm sure. I guess since I don't participate in this type of sport the technical moves and strategy escape me. the Matt Hughes fight was extertaining also. I was just disappointed with the title fight.

sig45

i hate watching tim sylvia fight, so to me it was just exciting to see him controled by a man 40 pounds lighter with a foot less reach.