Ugliest Aquarium Contest - Win $100 order

mynameis

Here is my new tank.... just added 120lbs of LR and working on finishing stand/canopy. You can laugh at it if you want to, I do.

velvetchs

Here's my 46 bowfront. It has 2 percula clowns and 1 green chromis. I wat to be able to turn it into a reef tank.

widowmaker

HEY IMURNAMINE ? ?
hows this fish hunting up there. i'm down in dothan, and unless i go online or drive to montgomery, i got nothing.

richarl5

Here's my 15 gallon tank.
Thus far I have:
-one yellow tailed damsel
-two emerald crabs
-one scarlet hermit crab
-two turbo snails
-one astria snail
-one mushroom polyp
and -one live rock (the tank set up was given to me by my cousin who accidently killed everything, so I just put his rocks that were once live back in after a good clean.
Eventually I hope to have coral everywhere and maybe even a clown with an anemone. :joy:

cyclops

A lot of these Tanks are not ugly just real plain like mine. Lets see some really ugly tanks out there.

hatessushi

Well I can't figure out if this is just ugly, pretty, or scarey. Is there a most scarey tank contest? I will post in the pretty tank also..

stickman

here we go...could definatly use the money for...live rock,live sand,fish,inverts. only 3 snails and 3 rocks in here. trying to get nitrates down w/caulerpa

icy1155

Here is my entry...
Unlike some of these tanks it is my main tank and it has livestock in it. Its just plain ugly due to some major problems with Bryoprosis aka. Satan
(believe it or not ive been cleaning the glass :help: )

royal gang

oooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggg :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: you know what im not even going to enter my aquarium, it diesn't compare to that

misty927

*ding, ding, ding* We have a winner...that tank is truly sad, foundanemo. But per your other posts, I see at least you are trying to make it better...