United Flight 93

moraymike

Have you guys seen the movie on A&E? We can't ever forget what happened to these true American heros...

ruaround

True... "Lest We Forget"
I just watched the story of Flight 11... and The story of Flight 93 is on a little later and I will be watching it...

1journeyman

Agreed...
I firmly believe we should show nothing on TV but news footage every anniversary of Sept 11th.
People need to remember; We need to remember the victims, we need to remember the folks who danced in the streets burning USA flags and celebrating, and we need to remember what it felt like to be a victim of terrorism.

moraymike

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Agreed...
I firmly believe we should show nothing on TV but news footage every anniversary of Sept 11th.
People need to remember; We need to remember the victims, we need to remember the folks who danced in the streets burning USA flags and celebrating, and we need to remember what it felt like to be a victim of terrorism.
Yeah. Sadly, there are times when you have to fight. Just sitting back and doing nothing will lead to another Sept. 11. Of course, Iran with nukes would be even worse...

1journeyman

Originally Posted by robPSca
http://www.question911.com/linkout.p...20Part%201.wmv goto this link and watch video
In fact, if you look real carefully, you can see the Black helicopters firing the missiles...
Curious how those links to conspiracy theories fail to mention the assasination of the Afghani freedom fighter leader days before 9-11, or the video of Osama claiming responsibility...
And of course the families of passengers on the missing planes...

thirty6

i am a police officer in NJ and work a few minutes from nyc. i worked the midnight shift on 9/11 and went over to ground zero on the 12th. I remember driving around where i work and seeing flags everywhere, storefronts, cars, houses, ect.... The intense feeling of national pride seems to have slowly died off. Many point fingers at Bush and have theories about this or that.....
Its really sad but i think many people have forgotten (some on purpose) the horror of that morning and what followed. You dont have to agree with the war on terrorism, but you should be thankful that men and women are willing to die for you to have that opinion and to protect the country which we live.
I think the idea of news coverage on September 11th would be a great idea and help everyone remember the tragedy, the people that died, the family left behind, and the men and women who faced the horror and continue to face it everyday!

nyhcx516x

personally, seeing the smoldering rubble in my home city with my own eyes is burned into my memory. i will never forget that day, or the many dark days in the weeks after it. to this day, i cant watch any TV footage. once was enough for me. im not disagreeing with showing of the footage, im just saying, "none for me thanks"

nyhcx516x

and by the way thirty6, my hat is off to all the tri state area PD & FD that spent months at the site. a big thank you from a very homesick new yorker thats out here in wisconsin for a while