unknown fish.. help id!

puff_puff_

i bought this fish under the impresion that it was a red scooter blenny and now i have crabs torn apart and big *** turbos ripped from there shells.. so i went to the fish section of this sight to see what it said about them and i looked at the picture of the red scooter and its not what i have so can you tell me what terror i have in my tank now!

thanks for all your help.. and should i get him out.. i didnt actually see him do anything but come on hes 1 of 2 fish and no problems prior

velvetchs

This looks like a Schauinsland's Sand Perch (aka redspotted sand perch and red grubfish). Its Latin name is Parapercis schauinsland . I found this in Marine Fishes 500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species by Scott W Michael. If that is what it is, the book says that it likes meaty foods, has been known to eat ornamental shrimps, and will jump if frightened. Hope this helps.

N

nereef

yep, sandperch blenny. i used to have one. it was one of my favorite fish.

puff_puff_

this little (Deleted language) wiped out a hermit that was an inch and a half long this morning!!!! how was it one of your favorite fish! hes a killer and i cant catch him but when i do my dogs getting a tasty treat! J/K he will go back to the store..